Are you a community member interested in supporting the development of talented young leaders?
Are you an AmeriCorps Alumni that deeply cares for the ongoing support of our Seattle Ameri-Community?
Do you just want to make our world a better place, and GET THINGS DONE?
You can now make a donation to Seattle AmeriCorps Collaborative through Urban Sparks, our fiscal sponsor!
Seattle AmeriCorps Collaborative appreciates the continued support of our 2017 community partners & sponsors:
We are always looking for more ways to support our programs! If you are interested in supporting SAC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “sponsor.”
Your support is valued.
The Seattle AmeriCorps Collaborative’s Leadership Board hosts two large events on a yearly basis:
- Stipend Life: This event, held in the fall, supports AmeriCorps members just getting started with their year-long term, provides resources for affordable ways to live in the pricey Seattle area on a living stipend of about $1,000 a month.
- SAC Career Fair: This event, held in the spring, supports AmeriCorps members completing their term by providing them resources and connecting them to employers in the Seattle area looking for dedicated, service oriented individuals for their companies.
Other ways we are looking for support:
- Housing: our members are always seeking affordable housing opportunities (especially in pricey downtown Seattle, where many of our members live and work) If you have affordable housing, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line “SAC Housing” to help provide affordable living situations for our members.
- Furniture: New members are often looking for furniture, as many members move from out of state to serve in AmeriCorps.
- Job opportunities, side jobs, and additional income assistance/resources: please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AmeriCorps Resources” and we will be sure to pass along this information to our members.
- Advocacy: AmeriCorps is a federally funded program. If you are inclined to advocate to your representatives for continued funding for AmeriCorps in your community, please visit this website to get started.
Thanks for your continued support!
-SAC Leadership Board