We are now recruiting for an open position on the SAC Leadership Board. Volunteer board members will commit to serving the 2017-18 board term to bring leadership and support to the SAC community and enhance the AmeriCorps member experience in Seattle.
SAC seeks individuals that are dedicated to high-quality, excited to work in a team setting, and who find themselves energized by the opportunity to help others grow into civic minded young professionals. The board experience will be supportive, offer opportunities for you to grow your professional skills, and fun!
-Keep detailed notes of SAC Meetings and Board Retreat (Fall)
-Assist with strategic planning/decision planning
-Send updates with SAC Newsletter
-Maintain/organize the SAC Google Drive
-Maintain/organize the CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) Database
-Attention to detail, organized
-Strong writing skills
-Database management experience preferred
– Ability to work individually and as a team; ability to delegate and request help from team
– Familiar with Google Suite applications and Microsoft programs
– Community outreach/monetary and in-kind gift solicitation
– Passion and dedication to support AmeriCorps members
– Currently serving in AmeriCorps term or AmeriCorps alumni*
– Living in Greater Seattle area through the 2017-18 calendar year*
– Able to meet in Seattle metro area 1-2 times per month outside of regular work hours
– Access to computer and internet
– Available to attend and support SAC Career Fair (Spring 2018) and SAC Stipend Life Event (Fall 2017)
– Attend Board meetings once a month (may be available by phone/Skype)*
– Communicate regularly with team regarding task completion, maintain open communication channels*
– Engage actively in board meetings and take ownership over individual tasks as needed*
– Attend SAC events when possible, and share SAC events with currently serving AmeriCorps members*
Does this sound like a good fit? Apply today!