Introducing YWCA’s financial education classes, Money Mechanics! This spring, FREE financial classes will be held in Renton. This series offers financial workshops for anyone who feels like their finances could use a “tune-up,” especially anyone who is low-income, unemployed, currently or recently homeless, or tired of getting paid and just days later wondering, “just where did that money go?” These classes are open to anyone, and both women and men are welcome to attend.
Classes will be four sessions, May 9th through May 30th, every Tuesday from 11 am to 2 pm.
- Food and child care provided free on site!
- Transportation assistance is available.
- Participants may be eligible to receive up to $50 for completing the class!
Participants will get support while learning more about:
- Unmasking the mysteries of credit
- Debt management
- Making your dollar stretch each month (budgeting!)
- How to make banking work for you
- Goal setting and your personal values
- Saving and investing
- And much more!