Front Desk Coordinator
HomeSight is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator to provide resources and assistance to new and ongoing customers looking to buy their first homes. The Front Desk Coordinator also provides organizational front desk support through customer service, mail handling, supply management, scheduling servicing and timely response to community members’ inquiries.
Core duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as initial point of contact for agency
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Answer high volume of customer phone and in-person inquiries.
- Ensure that inquiry calls are returned within the same business day.
- Schedule customers for classes and appointments
Customer Intake and Data Entry
- Receive and track customer registrations, both in person, by phone and on-line.
- Maintain records of fees collected from customers.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports
- Enter class attendance and customer contacts in customer database
File System Management
- Assemble customer files and enter into the Client Management System
- Maintain customer file system including regular archiving of expiring/inactive files at the request of department leads.
- Review customer packages for completeness. Follow-up requests for missing documentation.
- Ensure customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access.
- Schedule and coordinate classes, meetings, events, appointments, and other similar activities for agency.
- Assist with set-up and scheduling for orientations, classes, and other activities including making copies and purchasing supplies.
- Sort, screen, date stamp, review, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Compose, prepare, and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience in administrative and customer service work that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in person and on the phone.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent interruptions in a high traffic environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with calmness and courtesy.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent records and file management skills.
- Knowledge and experience using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple events.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments in Microsoft Outlook.
- Competent typing skills to ensure timely completion of work
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time non-exempt position located in Seattle. Salary will be based on experience. HomeSight provides health insurance and retirement benefits.
To apply, provide a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st at 11:59 p.m.
This organization requests no phone calls.