DID YOU KNOW? Employers of National Service is a program designed to connect AmeriCorps members and alumni to potential employers. Employers of National Service who will be at our fair include:
- Compass Housing Alliance: provides shelter, housing and support services for men, women, veterans and families
- Habitat for Humanity International (Habitat for Humanity of Seattle-King County will be at the fair) Builds safe, decent, affordable housing and completes affordable home repairs.
- College Access Now: empowers students from low-income families to access, enroll, and graduate from college at rates equal to their more advantaged peers.
- DESC: a place for vulnerable adults living with behavioral health disorders and chronic homelessness to come in out of the cold for the night.
- Seattle Teacher Residency: to accelerate student achievement through the preparation, support, and retention of exceptional teachers who reflect the rich diversity in Seattle Public Schools.
- Peace Corps: To promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served, and to promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.
Interested employers should email email@example.com.
Interested to check if your employer is committed to this program? Search for them here.