DID YOU KNOW? Employers of National Service is a program designed to connect AmeriCorps members and alumni to potential employers. Employers of National Service who will be at our fair include:
- Compass Housing Alliance: provides shelter, housing and support services for men, women, veterans and families
- Habitat for Humanity International (Habitat for Humanity of Seattle-King County will be at the fair) Builds safe, decent, affordable housing and completes affordable home repairs.
- College Access Now: empowers students from low-income families to access, enroll, and graduate from college at rates equal to their more advantaged peers.
- DESC: a place for vulnerable adults living with behavioral health disorders and chronic homelessness to come in out of the cold for the night.
- Seattle Teacher Residency: to accelerate student achievement through the preparation, support, and retention of exceptional teachers who reflect the rich diversity in Seattle Public Schools.
- Peace Corps: To promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served, and to promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.
Interested employers should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested to check if your employer is committed to this program? Search for them here.
Meet these Employers of National Service at our upcoming Networking Fair on May 25th at Seattle’s Impact Hub. Doors open at 3:00 p.m., register for your spot today.