In the 2015-2016 year, SAC has continued to grow.
Executive Board Members
- Board Chair- Jacquee Kurdas
- Board Secretary- Cassie Marshall
- Events Lead- Monique Schreiber
- Communications Lead- Danielle Lavy
Events Hosted in 2015-2016
- Social at Spinnaker Bay Brewing
- Trivia Night at Fado Irish Pub
- Cartoon Happy Hour at Central Cinema
- Resources for Success: SAC’s 1st Networking/Career Fair
- Summer Potluck at Volunteer Park
- AmeriS’mores Beach Bonfire at Golden Gardens
- Country Line Dancing Lessons at Little Red Hen
- #StipendLife 2nd annual AmeriCorps Resource Fair
By the Numbers
- Members in the Facebook Group (internal): 668
- Followers on the Facebook Page (external): 534
SAC Development 15-16 Highlights
- Our fearless alumni, John Stovall, has succeeded in securing the first grants for our Career Fair from our first sponsors!
- SAC will host its first Executive Board Strategic Retreat in September to further develop the SAC program.
- Danielle and John submitted a successful RFP, and will present at the National Service Leadership Conference on the topic of building an #AmeriCommunity.